Friday, October 21, 2011

Fess Ups....


Welcome to Friday and the weekend!
This week has gone by so fast yet it has been a loooooong week...
I'm not sure how that works but you know what I mean.

Just a couple of Fess Ups for your general entertainment    :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First off, I have a Christmas tree in my living room.



I'm even the one who put it there.
I have a reason.
I promise that I am not skipping Halloween
or the best holiday ever....

Thanksgiving.
(Feel free to Amen to that if you want)

In my defense, it was a free tree and I had to check and see if it was missing any pieces.
So there.
(Although, that doesn't explain why it's been there all week)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 And you are probably wondering why I posted a pic of a dirty dish...
Well, it wasn't supposed to be dirty.
It was placed in the dishwasher haphazardly by my daughters and did not get cleaned.

Being the great mother that I am; I have put it in the cabinet, so they will have to eat their cereal in it tomorrow and learn the folly of their ways.

Once again, I'm just blowing that Mother Of The Year Award right out of the park!
I'd love to hear how you are making your kids suffer   :) 
Link up to Fess Up Friday with Kira!


1 comment:

  1. Heehee! I would have never thought of making them eat out of the bowl to make the point, but that is actually super smart. I would have just put it away like that because I am lazy, not because I'm a stellar at teaching life lessons.

    You go, girl ;) And I say AMEN to Thanksgiving too.

    ReplyDelete

Your Comments Make My Day! I always look foward to reading them! Thanks!