Wednesday, August 3, 2011

My beautiful Big Girl

Before we left on vacation last month, my mother-in-law took off with my three oldest kids and I got to spend an entire day with little Madalyn! I realized somewhere in the middle of the afternoon that I haven't had a day alone with her since she was a few months old.
She's 2 1/2  !!

As she will tell you; she is not a baby. So we did "Big Girl" stuff instead. We painted our nails and did our hair. We dressed up and then did a photo shoot! She is so much fun!
So this post is all for my Beautiful Big Girl. 
 
I love how you dress up all pretty and then
go play in the worm farm with your brother.

I love how you hate to sleep alone.

I love your cutie little dimples.

I love your gorgeous blonde hair.

I love how you follow Haley everywhere.

I love how you belly laugh.

And most of all, I love how you sing to Jesus!





Love you bunches,
Mommy


1 comment:

  1. I love her and I love this post! I definitely also need to spend some alone time with her. She is going to grow up to obe a tom boy I think. But one that can get all gussied up0 when she wants to. :) Give her a big hug and kiss from Aunt Julie. <3

    ReplyDelete

Your Comments Make My Day! I always look foward to reading them! Thanks!