Monday, June 6, 2011

SUMMER!!

Summer is here! And we have been so busy! I have lots of pics of fun stuff we've been doing but have no time to actually sit on the computer and upload them for you.

Here are a few of the things we have been doing , so you can get all hyped up for my next post!

***Kitchen Remodel
(You can whoop and hollar too. It was a BIG project!)
*** Herb pots for my new kitchen window
***Teacher Appreciation Gifts
***Camping and other Summer-y Fun
***Kid's Pallet Bookshelves
***Bathroom Makeover
***Fairy Hollow Birthday Party

And other fun stuff that I can't remember right now! You'll just have to trust me that they are great ideas too!
Aaaaaand      (drumroll, please)
I just got my metal sheets in the mail from pickyourplum.com!!  So excited to start on these!
They are 5x8 plain metal sheets. I am going to modpodge them, make some cute magnets and hang them in the laundry room for our to-do lists!
Have you been there yet? To pick your plum?  Take a peek at some of the fun stuff they've offerred so far...



They offer a new deal each day! I signed up for their emails, so every day I get first crack at whatever crafty thing they've found.  Dirt Cheap!

Well, Hope you all are having a wonderful summer. I'm heading out to the sprinkler with the kiddos! See you soon!
                                                                                                                                                   Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comments Make My Day! I always look foward to reading them! Thanks!