Monday, April 18, 2011

Starting The Week Off Right

I think a good way to start the first week on a new blog (Or any week, for that matter) is studying and learning more about my God. So, I think Mondays will be a day that I will post accordingly.
I'm not sure what God has in store for this blog or for me. His plans are so much greater than giving me something else to do on my computer :)
The story of the poor woman who gave all she had as an offerring was mentioned this morning. (Mark 12:41-44)I began to think on how little we actually have to offer to God. He is the King of Kings! What does one give to a King?
And then, I started dwelling on all the He has done for me...He was betrayed, stripped and humilated. Made a mockery among those He had come to save. Beaten and tortured. And then hung on a tree to bleed to death....FOR ME. 

All I have to offer; however meek or small, He deserves. Plain and simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comments Make My Day! I always look foward to reading them! Thanks!