Sunday, April 17, 2011

Spring Fever

This is one of the few projects that I found the time to do this winter and I love it! My inspiration was this wreath over at The Scrappe Shoppe Blog. You can find very detailed instructions, including a "Felt Flower" tutorial at Michele's Blog. Just click here: Yarn Wreath Tutorial

Here is how my wreath turned out. I followed all of the directions on Michele's blog. I think the only thing that was different was that I used about twice as much yarn. I did a color scheme to match my house but will be doing a few in the aqua/brown yarn to give as gifts! I love how this turned out! So simple! I finished it in just one day!  Now to take down the Christmas wreath and enjoy some spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comments Make My Day! I always look foward to reading them! Thanks!