Friday, December 2, 2011

Random Acts of Christmas Kindness

Just wanted to share this idea with you all really quick. I know I'm getting it to you a day late but it is really worth the effort even if you're a day behind.

I originally found this on Pinterest

Thanks, Tracie for the great idea!


What a great way to instill a heart for giving in our children! We baked some cookies and muffins last night and delivered them to our neighbors. The kids are having alot of fun with it and Iam so proud of them as they come up with their own ideas on how to bless others during this Christmas season.



 I hope you will take this challenge
 and come up with your own
Random~Acts~of~Christmas~Kindness

And show the love of Christ this Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comments Make My Day! I always look foward to reading them! Thanks!