Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A Home For Recipes

Most of you have probably already figured this out but I'm going to share it anyway!

You can use photo albums to hold all of your recipe cards.

Brilliant, right?!

This particular album, I got for free, after rebate, at Menards a long time ago. We have since stopped printing out all of our pictures, so this is a great way to use something that we already had.





I know it's hard to figure out 
J
  But you just pop 'em right in there
(Does that count as a tutorial?)




I use it for my printed recipes too. I just select the 3x5 option when printing.
I try out the recipe and if it gets the okay from the fam...in it goes!


Now doesn't that look prettier than an old box? Yes. I think so.
Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comments Make My Day! I always look foward to reading them! Thanks!