Monday, May 16, 2011

A Heart Fit for A KING

So as we were listening to Christmas music this morning on the way to school (I know it’s May, don’t judge me! )  The kids were all singing along to Joy To The World and then we went back and sang it again and again until we got to school.
And the first verse kept sticking to me…
“Let every heart prepare Him room…”


Go on. Listen to it! You know you want to!



Do we actually make a special place for the Lord or do we just fit him in whenever we have a minute? Does He take precedence over our own desires? Is He situated (in my heart) where He will seep into every area of my life?

Romans 8 verse 9 says:
You, however, are not in the realm of the flesh but are in the realm of the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, they do not belong to Christ.

Don’t merely make room but have a heart that is prepared for the Spirit of God to do a great work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comments Make My Day! I always look foward to reading them! Thanks!