Sunday, May 1, 2011

DAY 1

Today is the first day of the 31 Days to Clean book. 
The challenge today was to figure out WHY I want a clean house. Those of you who know me have probably heard me say that "I want my house to be clean enough so that you need to take off your shoes but dirty enough that you will stay awhile."

I love all of my friends and family dearly, So in my mission statement (which was our challenge for today)
I tried to reflect more of how I want our house to feel. Not so much how I intend to clean it.  

Our home should be a comfortable haven.
A place where visitors are welcome
And family is loved.
Not messy or cluttered
But filled with memories
And treasures of our times spent together.
Start each day with a prayer that
Our home will bring honor and glory to His name!

So what will your mission statement say??
Why do you clean and take care of your home??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comments Make My Day! I always look foward to reading them! Thanks!